To what extent does the work of your insights professionals meet the demands of your stakeholders? You will find out with our Stakeholder Satisfaction Scan. It focuses on the following areas:
The Stakeholder Satisfaction Scan is a great tool to set up KPI’s that track the development of the Insights function. It contains benchmarks comparing your Insights department to industry standards.
Quant or qual: Pick your version
The Stakeholder Satisfaction Scan comes in two varieties. You can choose which option (or a combination) is the most suitable.
We offer several consultation options, ranging from a 2 hour remote session to full day workshops. We would gladly discuss the options with you.
Example of our work:
An FMCG company wanted to develop a training program for the Insights managers in a continent (region). The training program should upgrade the level of the Insights function. The current competency profiles of the Insights managers were not clear. We developed a structured framework to assess these competency profiles. This assessment was used as the foundation to develop the regional training program.
The survey: this is how it works
- Sign up by filling in the form below.
- You will receive a link to the 8 minute survey and a example text for the invitation email and reminder.
- You send an email with the link to all relevant stakeholders. After one week you can send a reminder.
- After 3 weeks you will receive the highlights report.
- You can start making plans to improve your work.
This service is absolutely free for the first survey for your company. For any consecutive measurement we charge €1,750.- per unit. A 2 hour consultation session during which we discuss the outcomes costs €300.-.